To have an internationally experienced sparring partner on equal terms, trustworthy and dedicated, involved with heart and soul, who offers a second opinion whenever another perspective is required in relation to specific questions is –just as top sports people playing on a professional level have coaches – increasingly valued in nearly all CEO positions, from small and middle-sized businesses, to board members of large concerns, by business founders and with on-boarding processes. Furthermore it is always about your internal and external positioning, your reputation, media work, branding and your company's image.
You choose the topics, your needs are the focus of the coaching discussions.
Absolute discretion, more than 28 years of experience in nearly all branches of international entrepreneurship together with an intercultural background and many years of personal experience in leadership and top management – allow you, to talk about things which are often considered taboo. Allow you out of office hours to think about specific problem areas in difficult situations with the support of a neutral expert. Allow you to try new things, to extend your horizons–in my case female– and to implement complete and effective solutions. Moreover allow you both in good and in more difficult times to return to our established sparring partnership. To have confidential and open discussions aimed at finding solutions. In addition I am also available for press and general media issues incl. crisis management together with my expert team in particularly acute situations.
The air is thin at the highest levels. It therefore helps to know that with minimal effort you have a longstanding, innovative, highly experienced, completely trustworthy and internationally recognized confidante at your side. It is state of the art.
Our work focusses on the following core areas:
- Leadership Coaching/ Performance Coaching
- Executive On-boarding
- Sparring partnership/ Sparring partnership with case studies
- Career coaching and personal potential evaluation
- Intercultural management coaching
- Business coaching (KMU’s/ business foundation)
- Management coaching for young academics/ management development
- Management coaching for female managers
- Management coaching for change-management situations
- Management coaching for recruitment and team development processes
- Management coaching in communication (internal and external)
- Management coaching for public speaking/ media training/PR
- Individual coaching for career reorientation
- Coaching for questions on career and work-life-balance
- Management coaching and accompaniment on questions of sustainability and ethics
- One to one – coaching with us (near HB Zurich)
- One to one – coaching in companies/ active support on site
- On demand: coaching workshops in companies (top down)
- Keynote speakers for businesses
- On a mandated basis
- With concepts individually tailored to clients’ needs
- As personal sparring partners and management coaches for the duration of the mandate
- With measurable time and goal targets
- With absolute discretion and restraint
- Focussed on long-term cooperation
- With the requirement for honesty, transparency, confidence and sustainability
We define professional coaching as a clearly defined partnership between coachee (client) and coach. It aims to achieve written, clearly defined goals and targets through practical case studies and commitments which are practice-orientated and can be discussed. Coaching sparring partnerships are based on trust, discretion and honest reflection on both sides. It provides moral support and a form of second opinion, supported by our many years of experience in Switzerland and abroad, spanning all types of business and industry and above all personal.